Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dentist Office

I had a few minutes to sketch yesterday, before my dental appointment. A couple walked in just as I was finishing the long wall behind the reception desk, which was filled (from the floor to almost ceiling height) with hundreds of patient files.Glad it's not my job to keep them organized!

When I am working on a quick drawing, I like Ultra-Fine Sharpie on 7" x 10" Demco, Which is super easy to carry around. Sharpies bleed, so I tuck some paper between sketchbook pages, otherwise I will get weird dots on previous drawings.

4 comments:

  1. Even, I must admit, great sketch. Appointment can make you wait. But, its a good way of getting some nice art work in such spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete